Monday, March 11, 2013

Jones the Grocer

There is a restaurant in the West Bay area of Doha (the area with the high rises) that I go to as much as possible.  I have been walking on the Corniche 2 days a week for exercise with a couple of friends and then sometimes we come here for breakfast.  The atmosphere reminds me of a place you would go in New York City.  The french toast is so good that I get it almost every time!



Classic french toast with english breakfast tea

They changed the french toast on the menu to the much fancier version show below, but I still get the classic.


Jones the Grocer is located in a very upscale mall here in Doha.  Nothing in my price range here, but often when we come for breakfast, we see remnants of events that have occurred in the mall like this photo spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment