Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ferrari

What is it about boys and cars?  Living here in Doha we have seen more super expensive cars than I have seen in my life all combined!  It is normal to be driving to school and see 50 Land Cruisers, 15 Porsches, 15 Range Rovers, a couple of Rolls Royce, and some type of Masarati, Ferrari, etc. And that is just in a 15 min drive to school!  Almost NO minivans to be seen!  I think I have only seen 3 in the entire time I have been here!

Anyway, Chase loves looking at all these cars and when we saw this one outside McDonalds, he just had to pose beside it to remind himself that is the car he wants someday. 

Bobby is planning to rent a Ferrari here for a day sometime this summer for his 40th birthday. Fun!!

Chase with his dream car



No comments:

Post a Comment