Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Kelley!

Julie made me this yummy birthday cake
I had a great time celebrating my birthday this year.  I started the day with the pancake breakfast in the previous post and then took Avery to a birthday party for one of her friends.  
Avery and George's birthday card for me
My friend, Julie, came over to babysit the kids so Bobby and I could go on a date!  She also made me this great cake!  



Make a wish!




Bobby and I went to the St. Regis hotel to eat at a new restaurant there called Hakkasan.  It is Chinese/Cantonese food and it was delicious!!!  The atmosphere, food, and service were all perfect!  


Pandora bracelet from Esther, Zoe, and Christina

Bobby got me a Ferrari!!  Just Kidding!!

I had a fantastic birthday!  Thanks to all my friends here for making it so special!!







No comments:

Post a Comment