Thursday, September 20, 2012

Girls Night Out

Okay friends, I am about to head out to my first girl's night out in Qatar!  I am a little nervous since I won't know most of the ladies there.  My two British girlfriends in the compound have invited me so I am guessing it will be lots of British people there.  Better watch out, I may come home with an accent!  Natalie is already talking with a British accent because she has several friends at school from New Zealand, England, etc.  It is too funny because she doesn't even realize she is doing it!

Wish me luck tonight.  It seems like the British people drink quite a lot and I hope I don't have one of the crazy Kelley nights since I don't know these people all that well.  I so wish it was a night out with my girl friends back home, but am trying to make the most of it while we are here.  Just know that all you girls are being missed tonight!

Love,
Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Lookin like a hot Mama, know you had fun

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about your night out!! I pray that you will meet some very sweet people to spend these months with!! God has a plan for this time and I know that He will bless you richly as you keep your eyes open to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you had a great time! How did it go?

    ReplyDelete